AIM
TimtheHue

Last Meower Last Meower

so emotional

It was so emtional, i'm glad he got in back in the end, but i was hoping the cotton ball would be too late. Seemed like that would've been a great alternate ending.
ANywyas 10/10 5/5/ great work!

I'm a Creep I'm a Creep

It was ok

It was good, but could be a lot better... i didn't feel anything particularly connective with this animation... but i felt generous so i gave it a 7

Ticketyt0ck responds:

Glad you felt generous.

RW: RW:

? SAY WHAT?

I don't mean to offend you, but this is worthy ofa good score and some good feedback, but i don't think it's worty of front page (althoug much more worthy than those stupid squares n shapes animations). I think you've realised yourself, but you just need to get better (you don't have this natural talent for making something like oscar has with his first flash and stuff)

It was good, but you just need more practice, and you need to draw smoother!
Good, but could be better for front page

No offence

The 33rd Christmas The 33rd Christmas

nice!

Way to own religion! me personally am not religious, it just seems so coincidental that GOD is a massive dude who lives in the clowds and banishes people with a hugigantanormoussive hand!

School 13 - I H8 X-MAS School 13 - I H8 X-MAS

go in ass?

_ _
i_i like what the fuck.... awesomeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! GO IN ASS?

OH, Here it Goes... OH, Here it Goes...

Awesomez

Omg lazymuffin!
This was so cool, and i don't usually say that about flashes, usually I just give em the score and say, hey congrats, but this really entertained the gap between the time left until i open my chrissy prezentz!!!
go the Z!

Christmas Bums Christmas Bums

Entertaining

Rather amusing, i found this better than many pointless front page flashes like that one about santa telling the truth, which actually sounds like nails down a chalkboard but the pitch is deeper... anyway congrats, it was funny, and i liked the angles must have slaved over that... i hope you get front page! Most likely!!!!

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Here's hoping.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

stupid sapphirefox

SAPPHIRE FOX, THIS IS A PARODY DUMB ASS, NOT ENTIRELY BASED ON THE MOVIE, AND IT DOESN'T FRICKEN HAVE TO!!! geez, somebody exaggeraes for a laugh and you get dumb ass's all over him complaining "gnehhh this wasn't EXACTLY like the movie so i'll complain cos i don't want people to have a laugh at something I don't think is funny"
you know what, no ones gives a frick, so go home and take your crappy rating and complaints with you!!! (ahhh, a lovely foamy rant moment)

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

ooojmhjmm

10/10, should be the best animation on newgrounds!!!

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

hmmmm

this reminds me when i was versing my frend at hal o3 and he was a noob, he kept spamming me with grenades and rockets and missile pods and using banshee and hornets and ghosts cos that's the only way he and probably other people can kill me at halo!!! I MEAN GOD!!! GET SOME TACTICS NOOB!!!!

great flash anyway, the eyes really made it feel better, and the reactions and everrything were great!!!